So on Diane's (a faithful reader, who also blogs, but from an AP perspective) blog, the writers are telling about themselves. I have never done this, so I thought I would give it a try to let my few readers learn a little bit more about me.
1. Name: InMySeoul (obviuosly not my real name, but my blogger name)
2. Top 5 destinations: Korea, Korea, Korea, Korea, Korea....lol ok, seriously though Korea, Luang Prabang (Laos), Koh Tao (Thailand), Whistler (Canada), Vail (Colorado).
3. Favorite Films: Oh boy. Im a movie addict. I've seen them all I guess I'll have to do them by genres:
Action: Top Gun, Patton, Platoon
Foreign Film: My Sassy Girl
Comedy: Zoolander, Grumpy Old Men, Gran Torino
Chick Flicks: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, 10 Things I Hate About You, My Sassy Girl
Seriously, if you have never seen "My Sassy Girl", You need too! Its the best chick flick I've ever seen. I'm a sucker for the romantic ending like the cowboy riding off into the sunset.
4. Favorite Foods - uh..it would be easier to list what I don't like...lol.
Anything Korean. My favorites are: Gamja Tang, Jjim Daek, and sunduboo.
5. Favorite Color for the home - Navy Blue
6. Favorite Room in your house - Tie between kitchen (I love to cook), and my family room where my tv, big speakers, and comfy couch are located!
7. Favorite color to wear - whatever is clean and comfortable at the time!
8. Favorite season - winter with lots of snow!!
9. favorite zoo animal - I never really liked the zoo much, because it smelled. I always had fun at the polar bear exhibit, and also watching the hippos fart in the pool. I was mature for my age...lol
10. Favorite Farm Animal - none. I was raised in the city and I am a city slicker
11. Favorite time of day - morning and late late night. Wierd combination I know.
12. Favorite Type of Book - anything that gets my interest. I don't have any one genre.
13. First Job - babysitting for my sister's friends.
14. Oddest Job - hmm..never really had one. probably working at a nursery school?
15. Are you easily embarrassed? yes, usually, depending on the subject.
16. Any Phobias? Yes. I am an introvert so I hate meeting new people, I hate large groups of people. Ironically, my friends don't realize this and think I'm an extrovert, but thats only because I am good at forcing myself to overcome this weakness. The fear of falling (not heights, just the dropping part). Also I have a phobia of birds; I can't stand their legs, beaks, and feathers. I'm ok eating them as long as I dont think about the above three things.
17. Any Quirks? Oh I'm sure I have them. Im a single guy, so I know I have a few. I don't like feet. Growing up, I would wear shoes from the moment I woke up until I went to bed (even laying on the couch!). My mother says I have "baby feet" because to this day they are so soft and tender. I have had to overcome this recently because for the first time in my life, I have made friends with Asians, who incidently don't wear shoes inside the house!
I don't like giving or receiving hugs, kisses, or other forms of PDA.
18. Favorite song to sing with your kids: Well, I dont have kids. I remember my mom's favorite song: "You're 16" by Ringo Starr. If I did have kids I would probably sing: "As I Lay Me Down" by Sophie Hawkins. Awesome song, probably one of my favorites!
19. Favorite music when you were a teen: Oh man, I love everything except country. If I had to narrow it down, probably grunge and Punk. I love Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and most punk music.
20. Five words to describe you - LOUD, nerd, decisive (everything is black and white, no gray), energetic, reliable.
21. If you were offered a free trip to the moon would you go? Depends on who else was going. If it was by myself, NO. (I worked in a lab for a summer, it sucks being by yourself for a long time!)
22. Favorite TV shows when you were a kid - Party of 5, Full House, Family Matter
23. Favorite children's book - The Little Engine that Could, any Richard Scary books (because of the name)
24. Least favorite household chore - all of them!
25. Open up your local paper and write down your horoscope for today - sorry, don't have a newspaper, and actually I don't read them.
Korean Mochi (Chapssaltteok)
6 days ago