Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moved In!

After 3 weeks here it is!


My new house! Well its not new, it was actually built in 1992. I haven't been blogging on a regular basis lately because I have been so busy starting a new job with a new company, living in a hotel, and recently buying a house and moving in...phew...oh on top of that Ive started playing in a hockey league, and the best thing of all I started Korean Language lessons (More on that later).

Now Im sitting in my basement with my TV, watching House reruns because Im so overwhelmed with the hundreds of boxes that needs unpacking....I cant just unpack because all of my clothes and dishes and everything has been in storage for 2 weeks so it all has to be washed before I can. phew....I am slowly unpacking the kitchen first (priorities...lol). I think next will be clothes, then my desktop computer....again priorities...lol

1 comment:

  1. good luck with your new job! Your house looks already cozy when I imagine your cooking there.

    ReplyDelete