Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Spider Forest - 거미숲

I bought this movie a while ago, but never got around to watching it. Today, I was a little bored and I decided to watch a movie.

This is obviously a Korean movie with English subtitles. I will have to say that the movie did keep me interested during the entire movie. At the end I was eagerly waiting for the final moment where everything is revealed just to have the biggest let down! The movie finished and your sitting there wondering what was going on for the last 2 hours!!

This movie is about a man who finds a double murder (happens to be his boss and his girlfriend) in a forest. He chases after a suspect from the crime scene and gets knocked out by the suspect. He then proceeds to the nearest road and gets hit by a car. From that point on, the movie follows the main character as he tries to find out what happened.

Overall I give this movie a 5. It did keep me entertained for 2 whole hours, however the end was a total let down. This is one of those movies where theres all sorts of twists and turns and you wait to the end of the movie were it all ties together and makes the movie excellent. Except there is not "tie together" in this movie. This movie could have easily have been a 8-9 out of 10 if it had a good ending. It almost seems like the writers wrote this fantastic plot and it was so twisted that they couldn't figure it out for themselves and just gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment