Friday, July 25, 2008

Big Changes in the Works!!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have just recently aqcuired the domain names:
www.inmyseoul.com
and
www.inmyseoul.biz

I got the second domain for free with my web hosting. Would have been nice to have known before buying the www.inmyseoul.com domain. I also meant to purcahse ".net" and not ".biz", maybe I'll purchase ".net" extension later. We'll see if its worth it.

Anyways, I have purchased the two domain names, and I have also purchased web hosting for those domain names.

Since I am not software savvy whatsoever, I have also contacted a couple web designers to help me design an awesome blog webpage. It'll take aproximately a month to get this all set up so please bear with me and the mess. For right now I will continue my main posting on my blogspot account. My two domain names will re-direct people to my blogspot page, until I get the webdesign finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment