Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a week!

This post will describe what Ive been doing for the last week!


Ive been busy for the last week at Camp of Champions. It is a summer freestyle snowboarding/skiing camp. It is probably one of the most advanced camps there are. Almost all of the coaches are Pros and I went for the skiing portion which was held primarily by the 4FRNT crew. If you dont know much about skiing, 4FRNT is a boutique freestyle skiing company. The camp was awesome and if you ever get the chance or want to try X-Games style skiing or snowboarding, this is the place to be! Here are some pictures:

Something you dont expect to see when your skiing:

Yes a blackbear.

Some nice scenery (the weather was awesome!):
The camp:

notice anything missing? Yea...snow...



We actually had to take 3 ski lifts and a bus to get to the top of Blackcomb Mountain. Where we skied on a glacier. This is not a picture of me. Actually its a picture of an "advanced" camper doing pro level jumps.

Picture of the park...beautiful scenery:


Here are the boxes to practice on...I even learned how to do these (Again..not me in the photo):


I was doing boxes..that is until I fell and did this to myself:


Sorry I dont have a better picture, but pretty much its a big bruise the entire bottom half of my forearm. After that I wussed out and started on jumps. I will post another post about my jumping experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment