Friday, June 13, 2008

University of Michigan Ross Interview

Well, I had an interview last night for my application to the University of Michigan Ross Business School. I think it went pretty well. There were not lulls in the conversation, and it seemed to go by quickly. The only problem was I got stumped on a question.

"What is the biggest failure in your life?"

???????? BLANK, BLANK...that is what went through my head when I was asked this. How are you supposed to answer this question. I don't go around thinking about the biggest mistakes Ive ever made. Heck, I dont even have a list of "biggest failures".

This maybe by the fact that I would prefer not to remember my biggest failures, who wants to be that pessimestic. I try to focus on the positive aspects of my life instead of focusing on failures.

Now is the big waiting game. I will find out if I got in on July 15th....a whole month!

No comments:

Post a Comment